An awesome opportunity
Click Here to view this listing on Prosper
|Loan Status:||Default||Origination Date:||2007-03-29||EricsCC ROI:||-54%|
|Mar 29, 2007||Current|
|Jan 13, 2008||Late|
|Jan 31, 2008||1 month late|
|Mar 01, 2008||2 months late|
|Mar 30, 2008||3 months late|
|Apr 30, 2008||4+ months late|
|Dec 29, 2008||Default|
I am hoping that you'll help me purchase my first home! I am a registered nurse in atlanta ga. I made some bad mistakes with credit while I was in college, and am looking to clean those slates and start fresh. Below is what I would use the loan for:
1. $2500 earnest money towards new home
2. $4500 old bills that I have enrolled in a debt settlement program ($1000 to a visa and $3500 to a medical credit company for surgery)
3. $2100 pay off bank of america credit card
4. $900 pay off mbna line of credit
I am a nurse and make pretty decent money. Last year I grossed $83000 and can submit W2 as proof. I take home about $3800 after taxes per month. My profile indicates that I would part-time, but I am actually part-time at two hospitals.
Here would be my budget if I were to be approved for this loan:
1. $1450 - mortgage (based on 620 credit score - my median score is 599!! so close!)
2. $450 - utilities, cell phone, car insurance
3. $490 - student loans
4. $100 - emergency credit card
5. $150 - IRS (they're killing me since I'm not a home owner)
6. $500 - incidentals, groceries, gas
7. $100 - savings
This would leave me with $560 to pay my prosper loan!
Thank you so much for your consideration!
P.S. The angelic tiny babies on my listing... they're my patients!
|Borrower's Other Listings|
|237884||Need a Second Loan... Perfect Payments so Far!!||HR||$5,700 @ 35%||Nov 26, 2007||Expired|
|245531||Need a Second Loan... Perfect Payments so Far!!||HR||$3,001 @ 35%||Dec 06, 2007||Expired|